As a HR Working Student / Intern, you will:
- actively contribute to the recruitment activities (CV screening, interview planning, organizing and participating in career days, job fairs etc.)
- support our HR team with administrative tasks and various on-going HR projects.
In addition, we will discuss with you which work activities are also in line with your profile and interests.
- Bachelor or master degree (HR, Office management, Psychology, Commercial Sciences …)
- effective communication skills in German and English
- discrete, can handle confidential information
- strong administrative skills and structured
- curious and eager to learn
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
With over 1,200 people in more than 14 different countries around the world, Melexis is rapidly growing. This means we are constantly looking for motivated colleagues who want to join the team.
Together, we engineer innovative micro-electronic solutions for a safe, clean and comfortable future for and with customers and business partners.
Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich Ingenieurwissenschaften, Herst. von sonstigen elektronischen Bauelementen