Elektrotechnik, Mikroelektronik, Elektronik
As a Product Quality Assurance Intern you will contribute to the enhancement of product and system performances in terms of quality and cost efficiency.
More specifically, you will:
- support customer returns according to Melexis procedures
- assist in investigations of material with quality alerts
- work together with the Customer Quality and Product Engineers to ensure the delivery of IC conforming to the specification
- prepare specific product reports based on the results of your analysis
- at least 3rd year engineering student in the field of electronics
- problem-solving ability with the strong quality mindset
- self-driven personality
- very good communication skills in English
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
With over 1,200 people in more than 14 different countries around the world, Melexis is rapidly growing. This means we are constantly looking for motivated colleagues who want to join the team.
Together, we engineer innovative micro-electronic solutions for a safe, clean and comfortable future for and with customers and business partners.
Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich Ingenieurwissenschaften, Herst. von sonstigen elektronischen Bauelementen